INSPIRED to Move!
INSPIRED to Move!
God is SO KIND! For those of you new to us, God provided San Juan while we were still in the midst of the Master Plan approvals - God knows our needs and God meets our needs.
We enjoyed our last Sunday together in Dana Point on February 26. Our first Sunday together in San Juan was the following Sunday, March5.
Construction is underway and now we are INSPIRED to Move some earth!
While heartfelt memories and heartfelt moments of witnessing the demolition of the buildings that served us so well, especially the Chapel, are a part of saying “goodbye” to our past, we are blessed to be bringing Phase One to fruition. Phase One is the collaborative effort of the Building Committee, Finance Committee, Deacon Board, Pastors and church staff and our Professional Team.
The Ministry Center, Spiritual Development Building 1, and additional parking all provide to address our immediate needs. The Ministry Center will house a Fellowship Hall on the upper level with a deck overlooking the golf course and ocean; the Lower Level will provide for administration and space for meeting and study. Spiritual Development Building 1 will house our Children’s Ministry and Youth and also provide Multipurpose Space on the Upper Level directly adjacent to the Sanctuary for meetings, fellowship and study. All of these new facilities allow us the opportunity to experience our beautiful property overlooking the ocean and surrounding hillsides from new vantage points through the advent of new spaces and places for experiencing The Word of God, worship, fellowship and community outreach.
- Demolition is virtually complete
- Earthwork, Grading and the stabilization of the hillside are well underway - the NE region of the property is the primary focus for RockForce Construction and these efforts.
- Building construction of our new buildings is slated to begin in the Fall
- For your church Leadership, Professional Team and Construction Team.
- Pray for God to keep our construction site safe and for favorable weather conditions throughout construction.
- Pray for our neighbors throughout the construction of Phase One.
- Pray for how you can serve and give along side your church leadership.
Sincerely, the South Shores Church Building Committee and G.G. Kohlhagen your Building Committee Chairman